Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Gang Makes a Podcast

The word podcast has significant meaning in the lives of the internet savvy today. "Pod" comes from Apple's IPod and "casting" comes from broadcasting, however it can be used on a various forms of media players. A podcast is a series of digital media files that are released like episodes and downloaded on the internet; you can find podcasts to download on ITunes. The current podcasts I download are: Jake & Amir, Summer Heights High and a collection of random podcasts from some of my favorite music artists. I think podcasts are a very interesting and useful idea, however I don't find myself personally listening to podcasts very often. Almost everyday I chose to listen to my own music library or other forms of media rather than a podcast. Although, I did find the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episode where Dee and Denis make a podcast extremely hilarious, if only they really podcasted.



1 comment:

  1. Can you say more about why podcasting is interesting and useful?

    ReplyDelete