Monday, March 28, 2011

Digg...


So I went on Digg for the first time, and I have to say, I wasn't all that impressed. Letting the users choose which links they like or dislike is a cool idea, but I can't see myself returning to this site many more times. It seems like it tries to capture the best websites, articles, and other links the world wide web has to offer, but I didn't find most of their recommendations interesting, (although it's also helpful how you can choose a variety of topics at the top to narrow your results).


Maybe I would have found the site more useful a few years ago, before I used Twitter and Facebook. I find that between Twitter and Facebook, there are countless links, videos, and articles that friends post that are worthwhile.

1 comment:

  1. it's true that many of the functions have been taken over by newer social media.

    ReplyDelete