Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Myspace

I remember when I first found out what Myspace was in Middle School. The thought of it was kind of scary, truly a mother's nightmare - you know catch a predator type scenarios. Myspace always seemed more public then Facebook. One of my friend's was really into Myspace - really cool layout and pictures. People used to make fake Myspaces of her and send her creepy messages, so that kind of weirded me out. However I did use Myspace to listen to different band's music and find out about their concerts, but now I wouldn't find much use for it because of the usefulness of Grooveshark and Pandora. With all of the new websites we have access to, Myspace just seems outdated.

1 comment:

  1. There was something a bit too open about MySpace, which resulted in too much spam, including the sexual variety. Not the best place for kids.

    ReplyDelete